Dr. William "Del" Stelck and his wife, Betsy, pose for a picture with the University's first President, Dr. Ralph Prator, and his wife, Lois. Dr. Stelck was among the first faculty members hired by the college in 1956, as a Professor of History. Dr. Stelck retired in 1987. This picture was taken during the University's 25th Anniversary celebration in 1983. Black and white photograph, 8 x 10 in.