The Woodland Hills Community Church and Community Center, located at 21338 Dumetz Road, under construction, 1948. The construction crew on the ground are (left to right): Ben Wesner and George Clemenson. The crew on the roof are (left to right): Bob Panza Foreman; Grant L. Smith, Morey Jamison, Ed Vance, M. R. Bowenman Architect, Matt Ely, Building Commission Chairman; Jim Denham - Superintendent. The Woodland Hills Church and Community Center was established in the mid-1940s by retired pastor Rev. Ellsworth Smith to provide a meeting place for local community organizations such as the Boy Scouts, Woodland Hills Chamber of Commerce and a church. Incorporated in 1948, the Woodland Hills Community Church was the first church in the neighborhood of Woodland Hills. Black and white photograph, 7 x 9 in.