Night scene of Roberts Drive-In encircled by 1940's automobiles. William N. Roberts built the drive-in in 1940 and it was located at the corner of Olive Avenue and Victory Boulevard. In 1968 he sold the restaurant to Van de Kamp and it was renamed Van de Kamp's Windmill Restaurant. The property was sold again in 1979 to Biff Naylor, who renamed the restaurant the Gristmill. 10 x 8 in. black and white photograph.