Exterior view of the home of Andres Pico (brother of Pio Pico) located near the San Fernando Mission, circa 1920. Constructed in the 1830s it was lived in by the Pico family until the 1890s when it fell into disrepair. In 1930, Dr. Mark Harrington purchased it, renovated it and lived there until the 1940s. The San Fernando Valley Historical Society saved it from destruction in the 1960s and it is now houses the collection of the Mark Harrington Library. Photographer: Title Insurance and Trust Co. Black and white photograph, 8 x 10 in.