The Knapp home at Owensmouth Avenue and Cohasset Street in Canoga Park. View looking north west. It was one of the first houses in the area and was razed in 1926. Knapp Park is named for these same Knapps. The men of the Knapp family were stone builders and did much of the stone work at Orcutt Ranch. Black and white photographic postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in.