The Andres Pico Adobe after it was restored. This is a view of the right side of the adobe. The Andres Pico Adobe was built in 1834 and it was owned by General Andres Pico. It is the second oldest adobe home in the City of Los Angeles. It was fully restored to its original condition in 1930 and is now the home of the San Fernando Valley Historical Society. The Adobe is located 10940 Sepulveda Blvd., Mission Hills, California 91345. (818) 365-7810. Photographer: J. H. Miller. #M956. Black and white photograph, 4 x 2.5 in.