Booth's Grocery was located in Roscoe (now known as Sun Valley). The sign on the front of the building reads: "An oasis in the desert, hot -soft drinks, candies, cigars, tobacco" and the sign on the side reads: "A little store well filled." For the back of the postcard, see WVM182-B. The postmark is dated September 2, 1915. 5.5 x 3.5 in. black and white photographic postcard.