San Fernando Valley History Digital Library
California State University Northridge

Oviatt Library

Dedication of "Welcome to Arleta" sign sponsored by the Arleta Chamber of Commerce, 1994

Orcutt Ranch home, 1945.

West Hills

A neighborhood founded in 1988 in the western portion of the San Fernando Valley, west of Canoga Park, from land formerly a part of Canoga Park.

Display West Hills images with descriptions


18111 Nordhoff St. Northridge CA 91330 (818) 677-2285