California State University Northridge San Fernando Valley History Digital Library
Dedication of "Welcome to Arleta" sign sponsored by the Arleta Chamber of Commerce, 1994
Monroe Vikings Booster Club's Homecoming float, 1981

North Hills

A neighborhood founded in 1915 in the central San Fernando Valley between Panorama City and Northridge. Originally known as Mission Acres, residents changed the name to Sepulveda in 1927 in honor of Fernando Sepulveda, an early landowner in the Los Angeles area. The name was changed to North Hills in 1992.

Display North Hills images with descriptions


18111 Nordhoff St. Northridge CA 91330 (818) 677-2285