San Fernando Valley History Digital Library
California State University Northridge

Oviatt Library

Deodar cedars on White Oak Ave., 1940s

Deodar cedars on White Oak Ave., 1940s

Granada Hills

A neighborhood in the north-central San Fernando Valley. The area was settled in 1855 by Geronimo Lopez. The name "Granada" was adopted officially in 1927 and in 1942 it was expanded to "Granada Hills."

Display Granada Hills images with descriptions


18111 Nordhoff St. Northridge CA 91330 (818) 677-2285